COST AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in the Brera Touring Cup. Below you will find the conditions of participation and the costs per crew. To send your participation request, click on "Register" and fill in all the required data.
Participation fee reserved for:
members of the 939 Privilege Owners Club (Membership 2022).
Clubs that register a minimum of 5 cars can apply for the Club Member Fee for their members
Non-members can still apply for the Club Member Fee if they submit a membership request by filling in this form. A payment of 35€ as one-time annual membership fee will be requested (not included).
Participation fee reserved for all members who do not own a 939 Privilege Owners Club Membership Card 2022.
If you would like to receive personalized services during the event (e.g. extra comfort rooms or extra services) or you would like to invite additional guests, please write to email@example.com or enter your requests in the "Comments" field of the registration form.
REQUISITES AND REGULATIONS
Art.1 - CARS ADMITTED AND CLOSED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The following cars are admitted to the Touring Cup 2022:
- Alfa Brera mod. 939 (All versions)
- Alfa Spider mod. 939 (All versions)
- Historic Alfa Romeo - Tribute Alfa Romeo Heritage (All Alfa Romeo versions and models as long as they were registered before 1980)
The edition 2022 provides for a limited number of participants as follows (exceptions will be evaluated by the organization on a case-by-case basis):
- Alfa Brera / Spider mod. 939 ( Maximum 50 cars )
- Tribute Alfa Romeo Heritage - other Alfa Romeo models as long as they were produced before 1980 ( maximum 10 cars )
ATTENTION: All the cars registered must respect the originality characteristics provided by the manufacturer. The Brera Touring Cup organisation reserves the right to ask for photographic documentation of the cars entered and to refuse the entry of cars that do not respect thisrequirement. Brera Touring Cup also reserves the right to reject, during the technical checks, cars that do not comply with the homologation specifications, especially for what concerns exaust emissions or relevant road traffic laws.
Art.2 - TYPES OF REGISTRATION
There are two types of participants:
- Tourer : they participate in the event driving in a column escorted by the organization's cars and behind the column opener. The crew can also consist of just the driver. Overtaking is not allowed. Except for emergencies reported to the column-opener car, they are required to follow the route and the stops made by the column-opener car.
- Cup Official Crew : they are crews made up obligatorily of a pilot and a navigator . They start individually at a distance of one minute, they cannot exceed the participant who started previously, they can perform free stops. Thry get instructions on the route from a Roadbook provided by the organization on the day of departure and participate in the Brera Cup Trophy using an exclusive App for mobile phones and tablets.
Art.3 - REGISTRATION METHOD
To send your registration request for the event, you must fill in all its parts and send the registration form. An email will be sent to the address provided for confirmation of receipt. The submission of the registration request does not imply automatic acceptance. A second email will be sent with all the information necessary to make the payment of the registration fee (advance and balance) which are binding for participation.
ATTENTION: since participation in the Touring Cup as Official Crew involves reading a Roadbook and other support tools, it is NECESSARY, for reasons of driving safety, to register a crew of at least two people (Driver + Navigator). Anyone wishing to participate individually can join as "Tourer" but is excluded from the Brera Cup and cannot participate in the final symbolic award ceremony.
- Deposit : pending more visibility on the COVID situation, we have decided to postpone the payment of the deposit which must be made on February 28, 2022 unless otherwise specified. The amount of the deposit is € 200 for each member. For registrations made after February 28, the deposit must be paid at the time of registration unless otherwise indicated.
- Deposit : by March 30, 2022 the payment of the deposit equal to € 380 for single crew and € 440 for double crew . The deposit can be optionally paid together with the deposit. For registrations sent after March 30, the deposit and advance must be paid together with the registration date.
- Balance : by May 15, 2022 the balance of the entire residual amount, equal to € 310 for single crew, must be paid and to € 350 for double crew . For registrations sent after May 15th, the entire participation fee must be paid on the registration date.
Art.4 - CANCELLATION POLICIES
It is possible to request cancellation of registration for the Event until June 14, 2021 . With regard to the registration fees already paid, the following rules will apply:
- Deposit : non-refundable
- Registration fee already paid:
Full refund for cancellations received by March 30, 2022
50% refund for cancellations received by April 30, 2022
No refunds for cancellations received from May 15th 2022 until the date of the event
In case of cancellation of the Event by the organizers for organizational reasons or for reasons of force majeure, 100% of the fees paid will be refunded regardless of the date of cancellation and 80% of the deposits .
Art.5 - METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments must be made by bank transfer to the following coordinates:
Bank: PostFinance Ltd
Address: Mingerstrasse, 20 - 3030 Bern
IBAN : CH26 0900 0000 1568 2685 3
BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Payable to: 939 Privilege Owners Club
Address: 8302 Kloten (Zurich) CH
euroSCI Clearing-Nr : 090002
Art.6 - RULE BOOK
Participation in the event implies the commitment on the part of each participant to know the Rule Book. The 2022 Edition Rule Book is being updated and will soon be downloadable from the link below.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
1 - ADMISSION
Participation in the Touring Cup 2022 event, three days all-inclusive.
2 - WELCOME KIT
Includes Dashboards, Vehicle identification numbers, Plates, Roadbooks, App for Android or Apple devices downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store, an exclusive Brera Touring Cup 2022 gadget, gifts from Sponsors, individual Tourer or Cup Official Crew participation badge, souvenir card with stamp checks Edition 2022.
3 - RESTAURANTS *
- Open Bar, Soft Lunch on Friday 24
- Welcome cocktail and dinner on Friday 24th
- Lunch on Saturday 25th
- Welcome cocktail and dinner on Saturday 25th
- Sunday lunch 26
- 1 bottle of water 0.5 lt. per participant at the start of each stage or on request
4 - HOSPITALITY *
- Squares and access roads of the main stage destinations reserved for the event with vehicle display
- Overnight stay Friday 24th at Residence / Hotel *** or equivalent in double or double room for single use, WiFi connection, reserved parking, breakfast.
- Overnight Saturday 25th at Residence / Hotel *** or equivalent in double or double room for single use, WiFi connection, reserved parking, breakfast.
5 - AWARDS
- Matterhorn Tour Cup Winning Crew Plate
- Stelvio Cup Winning Crew Plate
- Winning crew plate of the Concorso d'Eleganza
- Plate for the winning crew of the Photography Competition
- Award plaque for the club with the highest number of participants
- Trophy for first, second and third classified Brera Touring Cup crew
* Restaurants and hotels are pending approval and will be posted on this page by February 2022