Valid from 1.1.2019
Brera Privilege Owners Club (hereinafter "Privilege OC", "we" or "us") organizer of the Brera Touring Cup event undertakes to process all personal data (hereinafter "data") collected through the website www.breratouringcup .com in accordance with the Swiss Data Protection Act (DSG) and to take appropriate security measures to protect them from unauthorized access. In this data protection declaration we inform you in particular about which data is collected and processed in connection with the use of this website, for what purposes it is used, to whom it can be passed on and what your rights are in relation to its use. of your data by Privilege OC
Data is all information relating to a specific or identifiable natural or legal person.
By accessing the website www.breratouringcup.com (hereinafter "site" or "website") and by using our services and products, you declare that you have carefully read this declaration on data protection and that you agree to the processing of the data provided.
You can send questions at any time in relation to this declaration or relating to the methods of data processing to the e-mail address email@example.com .
If you do not agree with this statement, you must refrain from accessing this website and using our services.
Responsible in terms of data protection legislation is Alfa Brera Privilege Owners Club, Härdlenstrasse, 50 - Kloten (Zürich), email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Collection of personal data
2.1 Information on the use of the site
Privilege OC collects data when the website is accessed to allow use of the site. This data is collected automatically and includes, for example:
- IP address used (possibly in an anonymous and abbreviated form), date and time, web browser and operating system used,
- language and version of the browser software,
- accesses to the site Web, quantity and type of data transferred in each case.
This data is stored in the log files of our system and kept separate from any other data transmitted by the user.
2.2 Data you transmit to us
We collect and process the data you transmit to us voluntarily using the website's online forms, those sent via addresses contact e-mails, those transmitted through any other application, those communicated by telephone or otherwise.
This data includes, for example:
- Surname, name, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number, vehicle owned, name and surname of any accompanying persons, requests for services or information.
At the same time as communicating personal information relating to other people, in addition, it is required and necessary that you confirm us to have the right and authorization to use and forward them.
The provision of all the aforementioned data and any further information you think you need providing is expressly on a voluntary basis.
The collection, processing and distribution of such information is limited to what is strictly necessary to provide the services requested by you.
3. Purpose of data processing
Privilege OC uses all collected data to fulfill the following purposes:
- Enable the display, operation and functionality of the website and ensure the stability and security of the system;
- Provide, maintain and ensure the safety of services and products offered;
- Offer you services and information tailored to your requests,.
4. Communication of data to third parties
In accordance with applicable law and in the context of this data protection declaration, Privilege OC reserves the right to transfer the data provided by you via the website to the following recipients:
- Hotels, Restaurants and Structures where events are organized in which you have explicitly requested to participate
- Service providers who create customized solutions, such as printing name cards, badges, personalized stickers.
- Authorities, Municipalities, Prefectures or other state institutions that request it in order to provide services or authorize access to restricted areas, or simply for public order purposes.
All the aforementioned service providers and other third parties are required to comply with the full Swiss data protection law at all times.
In the event of data transfer abroad, Privilege OC takes appropriate measures to ensure a data protection standard corresponding to that in Switzerland (for example by complying with EU data protection regulations).
Privilege OC through the suppliers managing the website has implemented organizational and technical measures to maintain the security of the data and protect them from unauthorized or illegal processing, involuntary loss, modification, publication or access.
Privilege OC generally stores data on secure servers with procedures for verifying the identity of users and limiting access only to persons authorized to process the data. However, the user must always be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means involves certain security risks and that Privilege OC cannot provide an absolute guarantee of security. of the information transmitted in this way.
9. Your rights
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to obtain information about your stored data with proof of your identity, correct them, supplement them, object to their processing or request their deletion. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com .
Please also note that even after a request to delete your data, it is our duty keep them in whole or in part as part of the legal and contractual retention requirements.
You must also be aware that deleting your data, in whole or in part, could make it impossible to access our services.
Privilege OC reserves the right to amend, supplement or change this data protection declaration at any time.