Three days of driving and fun are waiting for you
Registrations are open until May 30th, 2020. Registrations will be closed if the maximum number of admitted cars will be reached. Potential exceptions will be evaluated case by case.
Club Memeber Fee
Participation fee is per person in a single room or for a two people crew in a twin/double room for Alfa Brera Privilege Owners Club 2020 card possessors or members of other authorised Clubs will benefit of a 20% discount. (Clubs that register at least 3 Brera or Spider 939 can apply for their members to the Club Member Fee). The discount is extended to a partner in the same car.
Non-members can submit a registration request by paying the annual membership fee of €35 (not included in the above rate). The registration request must be submitted by completing this form. The final payment of the membership fee is a prerequisite for the acceptance of the registration.
For personalized quotations (Extra Comfort Rooms or extra services) or to report additional joiners: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUISITES AND REGULATIONS
Art.1 - ALLOWED VEHICLES AND NUMBER OF ADMITTED PARTICIPANTS
The following cars are admitted to the Touring Cup 2020:
- Alfa Brera mod. 939 (All versions)
- Alfa Spider mod. 939 (All versions)
- Other Alfa Romeo models (historical cars only registered before 1980)
A limited number of participants is admitted as follows (exceptions will be evaluated by the organization on a case-by-case basis):
- Alfa Brera/Spider mod. 939 (Maximum 40 cars)
- Alfa Romeo Tribute 110 Years - other Alfa Romeo models with production date prior to 1980 (Maximum 10 cars)
NOTE: All the cars entered must respect the original features provided by the manufacturer. The Brera Touring Cup organisation reserves the right to ask for photographic documentation of the cars entered and to refuse the registration of cars that do not respect this prerequisite. The Brera Touring Cup organisation also reserves the right to reject cars that do not comply with the homologation specifications or current road traffic laws during the technical checks.
Art.2 - TYPES OF REGISTRATION
There are two types of participants:
- Tourers: Tourers take part in the event by following the Safety car. The crew can be formed by the driver only. Overtaking is not allowed. Tourers will drive all together following the Safety car or a car of the Touring Cup organisation.
- Cup Official Crews: Crews must be composed by a driver and a navigator. They start individually at 1 minute distance. Overtaking is not allowed. They drive alone and get driving instructions from the Road-book (distributed on Friday morning, before the start). They participate in the Touring Cup challenge using the app for mobile devices Touring Cup Pro.
Art.3 - REGISTRATION
To send your registration request to the Brera Touring Cup 2020, you must complete in all its parts and then send the registration form. An email will be sent to the address provided for confirmation of receipt within 72 hours. The submission of the registration request does not imply automatic acceptance. A second email will be sent with all the payment information (deposit and final payment) which are binding for the participation.
NOTE: Since the participation in the Touring Cup as an Official Crew involves reading a Roadbook and other support tools, it is NECESSARY, for safety reasons and to actively participate to the Event, to register a crew of at least two people (Driver + Navigator). Anyone wishing to participate individually is allowed to follow the itinerary as Tourer but being excluded from the Touring Cup classification.
- Deposit: together with the submission of the registration request, it is necessary to pay the deposit of € 100 for each member..
- Down payment: by March 30, 2020, a down payment of € 150 must be paid for each subscriber. The deposit can be paid optionally together with the deposit at the time of registration. For registrations sent after March 30th, deposit and advance must be paid together with the registration date.
- Final payment: the balance of the remaining amount must be paid by 30 April 2020. For registrations sent after April 30, the entire participation fee must be paid on the registration date.
Art.4 - CANCELLATION POLICIES
It is possible to request the cancellation of the registration to the Event until 30 April 2020. With regard to the registration fees already paid, the following rules will apply:
- Deposit: non refundable
- Registration fee already paid:
Total refund for cancellations received by 1st March 2020
50% refund for cancellations received by 1st April 2020
No refund for cancellations received from 1st May 2020 until the date of the event
In the event of cancellation of the Event by the organizers for organizational reasons or for reasons of force majeure, 100% of the fees paid will be refunded regardless of the date of cancellation.
Art.5 - TERMS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be payed by bank transfer to:
IBAN: CH78 0900 0000 9114 7301 6
Bank: PostFinance AG
Account Holder: Alfa Brera Privilege Owners Club
Address: Kloten, Zurigo
Reason: “YOUR NAME, Touring Cup 2020"
Art. 3 - REGULATIONS
Participation in the event involves the commitment of each participant to know the Rules of Conduct. The 2020 Edition regulation is downloadable at the link below.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
1 - ADMITTANCE
Participation at the Touring Cup 202', three days all-inclusive.
2 - WELCOME KIT
Includes Dashboards, Car Identification Numbers, Plates, Road-book, free App for Android or Apple devices downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store, an exclusive gadget branded Brera Touring Cup 2020, Sponsors gifts, individual badge of participation for Tourers and Cup Official Crews, Card with participation stamps for the Touring Cup 2020 Edition.
3 - CATERING*
- Open Bar, Soft Lunch on Friday 12th
- Welcome cocktail and dinner on Friday 12
- Lunch on Saturday 13
- Welcome cocktail and dinner on Saturday 13
- Lunch on Sunday 14
- 1 bottle of water 0.5 lt. per participant at the start of each stage or on request
4 - HOSPITALITY*
- Squares and access routes to the main stage destinations reserved for the event
- Overnight on Friday 12th at Residence / Hotel *** or equivalent in a double or twin room for single use, WiFi connection, reserved parking space, breakfast.
- Overnight Saturday 13 at Residence / Hotel *** or equivalent in a double or double room for single use, WiFi connection, reserved parking space, breakfast.
5 - AWARDS
- License plate for the winner of the Iseran Cup Tour
- Winning Tour Cup Winners crew plate
- Plate for the winner of the Competition of Elegance
- Winning crew plaque for the Photography Competition
- Award plaque for the club with the highest number of participants
- Trophy for first, second and third crew classified Brera Touring Cup
- Trophy for the Club with the best overall position
- Trophy for the Club with the best overall score
* Locations, Restaurants and Hotels are being approved and will be publised on this page by January 2020